just the answer - Andreas Seibold, Huegli
Huegli, the Swiss food group that makes products from soups to sauces and ready meals to desserts, reported its "best-ever" profits in 2010. The company, however, kicked off 2011 with falling sales, with a marked decline in Germany its biggest international market. In this month's just the answer, Dean Best discussed Huegli's performance in 2010 - and its prospects this year - with CFO Andreas Seibold.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO