just the answer - Andreas Seibold, Huegli
Huegli, the Swiss food group that makes products from soups to sauces and ready meals to desserts, reported its "best-ever" profits in 2010. The company, however, kicked off 2011 with falling sales, with a marked decline in Germany its biggest international market. In this month's just the answer, Dean Best discussed Huegli's performance in 2010 - and its prospects this year - with CFO Andreas Seibold.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre