just the answer – Anne Berlack, IRI
Publication of the annual IRI New Product Pacesetters Report is an eagerly-awaited event in the US food sector, the report being viewed as a useful barometer of the state of the market and current trends. Ben Cooper spoke with IRI consumer and shopper insights practice executive vice president Anne Berlack about this year's findings and particularly the impact of the recession on new product development and consumer behaviour.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations