just the answer - Bord Bia chief executive Aidan Cotter
Ireland's food industry, a sector central to the health of the former Celtic tiger, suffered from a slump in exports last year as the weak pound hit shipments to the UK, a key market. In the first just the answer interview of 2010, Michelle Russell spoke to Aidan Cotter, chief executive of Ireland's food export agency, Bord Bia, about the prospects for recovery this year and why he is targeting Asia for growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs