just the answer - Carlos Ramirez, Powerful Yogurt CEO
Powerful Yogurt launched in the US last year, claiming to be the first Greek yoghurt developed for men. After securing retail listings in the Tri-state area, the brand is expanding further along the East Coast and has just announced plans to do business across the Atlantic in the UK and Ireland. Dean Best speaks to founder and CEO Carlos Ramirez about the competition in yoghurt and his ambitions for the brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund