just the answer - Carlos Ramirez, Powerful Yogurt CEO
Powerful Yogurt launched in the US last year, claiming to be the first Greek yoghurt developed for men. After securing retail listings in the Tri-state area, the brand is expanding further along the East Coast and has just announced plans to do business across the Atlantic in the UK and Ireland. Dean Best speaks to founder and CEO Carlos Ramirez about the competition in yoghurt and his ambitions for the brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega