just the answer – David Potts, Nom
Austrian dairy Nom recently announced plans to launch its Nom Naturally yoghurt into the UK market. The range is being promoted as containing "100% natural ingredients" and follows the completion of the company's GBP60m (US$93m) "state-of-the-art" Shropshire dairy. In this month's just the answer, Michelle Russell caught up with David Potts, Nom's UK managing director, to find out more about the group's plans for the market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations