just the answer - David Wenner, B&G Foods
B&G Foods, the US food group behind brands from Cream of Wheat cereal to Mexican cuisine line Ortega, may not have the scale of some of the giants in the industry but, despite the downturn, is seeing business bubble along nicely. Talking to Michelle Russell, B&G CEO David Wenner even argues that the company's stable of dry grocery brands is thriving in the recession.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund