just the answer - David Wenner, B&G Foods
B&G Foods, the US food group behind brands from Cream of Wheat cereal to Mexican cuisine line Ortega, may not have the scale of some of the giants in the industry but, despite the downturn, is seeing business bubble along nicely. Talking to Michelle Russell, B&G CEO David Wenner even argues that the company's stable of dry grocery brands is thriving in the recession.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units