just the answer - David Wenner, B&G Foods
B&G Foods, the US food group behind brands from Cream of Wheat cereal to Mexican cuisine line Ortega, may not have the scale of some of the giants in the industry but, despite the downturn, is seeing business bubble along nicely. Talking to Michelle Russell, B&G CEO David Wenner even argues that the company's stable of dry grocery brands is thriving in the recession.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs