Just the Answer - David Wilson, Goodfella's
The economic downturn in the UK has seen consumers shun eating out for eating in and pizza has benefited. Goodfella's, the best-selling frozen pizza brand, has undergone a major relaunch in a bid to stave off growing competition in the sector. In this month's Just the Answer, Dean Best speaks to Goodfella's senior brand manager David Wilson about the brand's bid to stay ahead of the pack.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery