just the answer - Dr Schar UK MD Bob Trice
Gluten free is a category growing rapidly in a number of markets, including the UK, where mainstream companies like Warburtons, as well as overseas firms like US group Boulder Brands, have moved into the sector. Italy-based Dr Schar is the world's largest gluten-free specialist. Bob Trice, the MD of Dr Schär's UK arm, spoke to Dean Best about the growing competition in and the outlook for the industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Mars rice plan not just crop-ticking exercise
- ConAgra Foods: what could happen next? - analysis
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- Interview: Ritter sees growth potential in US, EU
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- Pinnacle to buy Boulder Brands in $975m deal
- Aryzta regional CEO steps down
- Maple Leaf Foods to cut over 400 jobs
- Hovis plans cuts amid anxiety over UK bread demand
- "Serious" suitors lined up for Chicken of The Sea