just the answer - Dr Schar UK MD Bob Trice
Gluten free is a category growing rapidly in a number of markets, including the UK, where mainstream companies like Warburtons, as well as overseas firms like US group Boulder Brands, have moved into the sector. Italy-based Dr Schar is the world's largest gluten-free specialist. Bob Trice, the MD of Dr Schär's UK arm, spoke to Dean Best about the growing competition in and the outlook for the industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- SIAL 2014: Greek yoghurt firm Fage targets Europe
- SIAL French firm Michel et Augustin to enter US
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk