just the answer - Dr Schar UK MD Bob Trice
Gluten free is a category growing rapidly in a number of markets, including the UK, where mainstream companies like Warburtons, as well as overseas firms like US group Boulder Brands, have moved into the sector. Italy-based Dr Schar is the world's largest gluten-free specialist. Bob Trice, the MD of Dr Schär's UK arm, spoke to Dean Best about the growing competition in and the outlook for the industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Mondelez on China, Hershey and Q2 results
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Food companies can lead on workplace nutrition
- Kar's gets Non-GMO verification for Second Nature
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Tesco drops John West products over sustainability
- Mondelez less certain on 2016 revenue growth
- Brexit - UK food sector pessimistic on medium-term