just the answer - Geraldine Marks, Baxters Food Group
With the summer upon us, many consumers will be firing up their BBQs and donning humorous aprons. While barbecue sauces represent a relatively small segment of the overall market for table sauces, it is a category that has witnessed considerable growth of late. Geraldine Marks, licensed brands manager at Baxters Food Group, talks to Katy Askew about the company's plans for the Jack Daniels BBQ sauce range that Baxters produces under license in the UK, Europe and South Africa.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- Why US Dietary Guidelines report deserves praise
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- Kerry sales, earnings rise but food weighs
- Glanbia FY profits beat analyst forecasts
- Pinnacle efficiency helps profits amid flat sales