just the answer - Helen Giddings, Kellogg
US cereal giant Kellogg has indicated that it will remain focused on innovation in the face of global recession, with product launches expected to drive continued growth in 2009 and beyond. One major launch scheduled for the first half of this year is Kellogg's debut in the UK muesli segment, with the introduction of a new brand - Kellogg's Nature's Pleasure. Katy Humphries caught up with brand manager Helen Giddings to find out more about Kellogg's ambitions for the category.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales