Just the Answer - Helen Wallace, GeneWatch UK
Helen Wallace, director of genetics campaign group GeneWatch UK, resigned from the Food Standards Agency's Steering Committee on GM on the grounds that the consultation process the FSA planned was "nothing more than a PR exercise on behalf of the GM industry". In this month's Just the Answer, she tells just-food why she resigned and what she feels is wrong about how the FSA is approaching GM.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations