Just the Answer - Helen Wallace, GeneWatch UK
Helen Wallace, director of genetics campaign group GeneWatch UK, resigned from the Food Standards Agency's Steering Committee on GM on the grounds that the consultation process the FSA planned was "nothing more than a PR exercise on behalf of the GM industry". In this month's Just the Answer, she tells just-food why she resigned and what she feels is wrong about how the FSA is approaching GM.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe