Just the Answer - Helen Wallace, GeneWatch UK
Helen Wallace, director of genetics campaign group GeneWatch UK, resigned from the Food Standards Agency's Steering Committee on GM on the grounds that the consultation process the FSA planned was "nothing more than a PR exercise on behalf of the GM industry". In this month's Just the Answer, she tells just-food why she resigned and what she feels is wrong about how the FSA is approaching GM.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid