just the answer - Huw Bowles, Omsco and Organic Trade Board
"I'm not a marketing man. I'm an accountant." The background of Huw Bowles, the COO of organic dairy co-op Omsco, may be in numbers but, as chair of UK umbrella body the Organic Trade Board, he is also tasked with presenting a vision for the sector of how to arrest stagnant sales. Dean Best met Bowles in London on Tuesday (22 September) to ask how organic food can bounce back in the UK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry