just the answer - Mizkan Euro-Americas president Craig Smith
Earlier this month, Japanese food group Mizkan acquired Premier Foods plc's vinegar and sour pickles business in the UK, including the Sarson's and Haywards brands. In the latest just the answer interview, Mizkan EuroAmericas president Craig Smith tells Michelle Russell what the company's plans are for the brands and about its long-term ambitions in Europe and beyond.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why US foodservice could offer route to growth
- Foodservice in the US - what the analysts say
- How can brands capitalise in US foodservice?
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- UK organic industry's bullish outlook
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- Thorntons sales, profits fall
- Saputo's Warrnambool to buy Lion's cheese arm
- WhiteWave launches "Australian-style" yoghurt
- Greenyard Foods, Univeg, Peatinvest mulling merger