Just the Answer – Paul Aikens, Mars Food
Mars Food, the US giant's non-confectionery arm in the UK, has just undertaken its first new product launch for nine years, with the introduction of the Asian ready meal concept, PurAsia. In this month's Just the Answer interview, Michelle Russell spoke with Mars Food marketing director Paul Aikens about the launch, the Asian ready meals category and 'gastrosexual' consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever