just the answer - Paul Chandler, Traidcraft
The Fairtrade Foundation has reported a 12% rise in estimated retail sales of Fairtrade products in the UK for 2011 to GBP1.32bn (US$2.09bn). Chief executive of Fairtrade pioneer Traidcraft, Paul Chandler, discusses the continued strong growth in Fairtrade, the pros and cons of multinational involvement and the potential for further growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- just-food's pick: Innovation on show at ISM 2016
- Can dairy-free Flora lift Unilever spreads sales?
- Foodservice focus: McDonald's/Five Guys/Starbucks
- Talking shop: Wal-Mart overhaul, Lidl's US charge
- Mars to cut artificial colours from global foods
- Chobani targets growth after rejecting offers
- Arla eyes job cuts as part of 2020 growth push
- Private-equity firm HKW acquires Panos Brands
- Kerry Group launches Pure free-from meals in UK