just the answer – Paul Uys, Loblaw
Sustainability is taking centre stage throughout the seafood supply chain at Loblaw, Canada's largest food retailer. The company said this week that the world's oceans face an "unprecedented crisis" and is aiming to change the way it sources and sells seafood throughout its stores. Paul Uys, vice president for fresh foods at Loblaw, outlines the retailer's plans in this month's just the answer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs