Just the Answer – Shouchuan Zhang, Metro
International retail group Metro has been operating in China for ten years but last year expanded from its stronghold around Shanghai into Beijing. In this month's Just the Answer interview, Shouchuan Zhang, general manager of Metro China's Business Unit North, spoke with Dominique Patton about the company's expansion into northern China and in particular the opportunities offered by the Beijing Olympics.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega