WORLD RETAIL CONGRESS 2013: just the answer - Spar International MD Dr Gordon Campbell
Symbol retailer Spar International has continued to expand its presence in emerging markets this year. The group entered into a partnership agreement in the Middle East earlier this year and more recently signed two licencing deals in Russia. Michelle Russell caught up with Spar MD Gordon Campbell at this year's World Retail Congress in Paris to find out more about the group's international ambitions and its long-term plans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs