WORLD RETAIL CONGRESS 2013: just the answer - Spar International MD Dr Gordon Campbell
Symbol retailer Spar International has continued to expand its presence in emerging markets this year. The group entered into a partnership agreement in the Middle East earlier this year and more recently signed two licencing deals in Russia. Michelle Russell caught up with Spar MD Gordon Campbell at this year's World Retail Congress in Paris to find out more about the group's international ambitions and its long-term plans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre