just the answer - Stephen Heslop, The Real Good Food Company
UK bakery and ingredients group The Real Good Food Company, a supplier to the country's major multiples and manufacturers, is in a period of transition. Facing volatile commodity markets and ever-evolving customer demand, the Liverpool-based firm has revamped its business. In this month's just the answer, CEO Stephen Heslop spoke with Dean Best about these changes and the outlook for the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO