just the answer - Strauss Group CFO Shahar Florence
Israel's Strauss Group is a food and beverage maker with interests in sectors from coffee and chocolate to dairy and dips. Coffee accounts for over half of Strauss's sales but the company has aspirations to grow its food business. Hannah Abdulla met Strauss CFO Shahar Florence to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Comment: Kingsmill "youth" appeal bodes well
- Viewpoint: US health food in play - at a price
- BRICs: How dairy deal bolsters Lactalis and BRF
- Glanbia to buy US sports nutrition firm Isopure
- Arla joins race for Egypt's Arab Dairy
- Burton's "eyeing" United Biscuits merger
- Mondelez pauses production at Cadbury Oz site
- Danone to close plant in Russia