just the answer - The Real Good Food Co. CEO Pieter Totte
Sugar-to-ingredients group The Real Good Food Co. has successfully navigated rather challenging economic conditions and slow growth in Europe over the last few years to create a recipe for success for the firm, building a solid platform for future growth. Executive chairman Pieter Totte talks to Michelle Russell about his confidence in the business for the future, and the group's plans for Europe and the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning