just the answer - William Mitchell, PureCircle
The food industry is paying increasing attention to stevia, a natural, zero-calorie sweetener that its suppliers claim can help manufacturers meet growing demand for healthier products. Stevia suppliers like UK-listed PureCircle are securing contracts with more of the food industry's leading names and today (30 July) the company's CFO William Mitchell talked to Dean Best about the development and potential of the ingredient.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target