Kendal Nutricare aims to take on infant formula brands - interview
Kendal Nutricare is a UK manufacturer of infant formula that has just celebrated its first birthday. Formed last year after the acquisition of a Heinz plant in north-west England, Kendal Nutricare still packs for the now Kraft Heinz but is set to launch its first branded products. Dean Best spoke to Kendal Nutricare managing director Ross McMahon to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs