MS Iceland Dairies adds UK to skyr yoghurt export push - interview
After success in Scandinavia and carving a foothold in Switzerland, MS Iceland Dairies is taking its Skyr yoghurt to the UK - where Arla Foods is already present with its own version of the product. Dean Best spoke to Jón Axel Pétursson, senior vice president for sales and marketing at MS Iceland Dairies, to find out more about the company's plans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Post Holdings 'secures Weetabix' in US$1.76bn deal