MS Iceland Dairies adds UK to skyr yoghurt export push - interview
After success in Scandinavia and carving a foothold in Switzerland, MS Iceland Dairies is taking its Skyr yoghurt to the UK - where Arla Foods is already present with its own version of the product. Dean Best spoke to Jón Axel Pétursson, senior vice president for sales and marketing at MS Iceland Dairies, to find out more about the company's plans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund