The just-food interview part two: Nestle "best placed" to meet Chinese challenge
Nestle is witnessing dynamic growth in China thanks to a combination of M&A and organic growth. As we discovered in part one of this two part interview, regional chief Roland Decorvet attributes much of this success to Nestle's use of local and global brands. But operating in China is not without its challenges. Katy Askew caught up with Decorvet to find out more about why he believes Nestle is best-placed of all the multinationals to succeed in China.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill