The rise of Vietnam: Interview: Nestle expects to accelerate Vietnam growth
Vietnam is an up-and-coming emerging market that is gaining increasing attention as international companies seek out fresh avenues of growth. Nestle first established an office in the country in 1912. In the 1990s the company took its presence in Vietnam to the next level with the establishment of a local subsidiary. Today, the firm is focused on accelerating growth in the market. Katy Askew spoke to Rashid Aleem Qureshi, MD of Nestle Vietnam, to find out more about the group's plans in the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Premier takes control of powders JV Knighton
- Wilmar, Adani and Ruchi Soya announce India JV
- TreeHouse rationalises production network
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale