Nestle growing in India through global, digital innovations – the just-food interview with local MD, Suresh Narayanan, part 1
The demand for processed and packaged food is growing among India's young, often aspirational and fast-expanding population. Nestle is targeting double-digit annual growth in the country in the coming years. Suresh Narayanan, the chairman and MD of Nestle's operations in India, speaks to just-food about how the company intends to reach that goal, using innovation and an advanced digital strategy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO