Interview: New food research institute looks to work with industry
A new food research institute was launched at Queen's University in Belfast this month with a broad remit covering areas such as food security, crop productivity, food safety and integrity and dietary health - and a clear mission to work closely with food companies. Professor Chris Elliott, director of the Institute for Global Food Security, spoke with Ben Cooper about its work and in particular the lessons industry can learn from the horsemeat scandal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival