Interview: New food research institute looks to work with industry
A new food research institute was launched at Queen's University in Belfast this month with a broad remit covering areas such as food security, crop productivity, food safety and integrity and dietary health - and a clear mission to work closely with food companies. Professor Chris Elliott, director of the Institute for Global Food Security, spoke with Ben Cooper about its work and in particular the lessons industry can learn from the horsemeat scandal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth