The just-food interview part one: Orkla CEO on the group's transformation
Norwegian conglomerate Orkla has decided to focus on its consumer goods business and is selling off non-core assets that span sectors from energy to finance. The company hopes this new-found clarity will enable it to bring vibrancy to its leading regional food brands. In part one of the just-food interview, Katy Askew spoke to chief executive Age Korsvold to find out more about the strategy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea