The just-food interview part two: Orkla plots return to top-line growth
With a stable of leading brands in the Nordics, Orkla is a regional powerhouse. However, a lack of focus has resulted in a sluggish performance from its food business for a number of years. CEO Age Korsvold intends to reverse this trend and has set out an ambitious plan that he believes will drive top-line growth and improved profitability. Katy Askew found out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast