The just-food interview: Owen Paterson, UK Secretary of State for Food
A drive to boost UK food exports was launched last week, when the country's largest ever trade delegation went to China in a bid to develop the UK's presence in the market. The mission was spearheaded by UK Secretary of State for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Owen Paterson. In this month's just-food interview, Katy Askew spoke to Paterson about the UK government's vision to grow overseas food sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Why it is too early to call Unilever food revival
- France takes big step to uniform FOP labels
- What the analysts say: The verdict on Danone's Q1
- How will Flowers Foods grow in speciality bread?
- Unilever food, refreshment sales rise
- Organic food sales in US up 11% in 2014
- UPDATE: Danone CEO upbeat on 2015 growth
- Nestle sales rise on emerging markets, pricing
- Nestle in "exclusive" Davigel talks with Brakes