The just-food interview: Owen Paterson, UK Secretary of State for Food
A drive to boost UK food exports was launched last week, when the country's largest ever trade delegation went to China in a bid to develop the UK's presence in the market. The mission was spearheaded by UK Secretary of State for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Owen Paterson. In this month's just-food interview, Katy Askew spoke to Paterson about the UK government's vision to grow overseas food sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Shopper trends: World Cup - victory for retailers?
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- Kellogg to close US snack plant
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS
- 2 Sisters "passes" FSA poultry plant audits
- FrieslandCampina to form "dairy zones" in Vietnam
- Danone H1 profits down but sticks to FY goals