The just-food interview: Owen Paterson, UK Secretary of State for Food
A drive to boost UK food exports was launched last week, when the country's largest ever trade delegation went to China in a bid to develop the UK's presence in the market. The mission was spearheaded by UK Secretary of State for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Owen Paterson. In this month's just-food interview, Katy Askew spoke to Paterson about the UK government's vision to grow overseas food sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- What delay means for UK child obesity strategy
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures
- Tesco drops John West products over sustainability
- Greencore pays GBP15m for Cranswick sandwich unit
- New Quaker Oats range targets wellness trend