Interview: Peter Meek, MD of Chobani Australia, part two
Chobani, the US-based Greek yoghurt producer, has been one of the success stories of the US packaged food market, leading the boom in its category. The company has spread its wings internationally (not with complete success) and is looking to grow further, which could be vital with the US Greek yoghurt category showing signs of slowing. In the second part of a two-part interview, Dean Best spoke to Peter Meek, the MD of Chobani's Australian arm, about the company's moves in south-east Asia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses