The prospects for protein: Interview: Powerful Yogurt presses on as protein battle heats up
In 2012, around the height of the Greek yoghurt boom in the US, Powerful Yoghurt launched with a high-protein product tailored for men. The business has carved out a foothold in a tough market, one that has become more competitive as consumer demand for protein-enriched foods rises. Dean Best caught up with Powerful Yogurt founder and CEO Carlos Ramirez to find out how the company is faring.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife