The just-food interview part one: Premier Foods CEO Gavin Darby
Premier Foods plc is emerging from the long shadow of its debt burden with a new refinancing package and a clear mandate to grow its categories and brands. But, in the tough UK operating environment, growth is proving hard to come by. Premier CEO Gavin Darby speaks to just-food about balancing the need to invest in Premier's stable of well-known brands - as well as some of the more neglected areas of its business - while also managing a fragile balance sheet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How Windsor buy is part of Ajinomoto's global push
- Dairy in India: No quick win for multinationals
- Dairy in India: How to win over Indian consumers
- Focus: Fonterra's bid to weather dairy volatility
- Interview: Peter Meek, MD of Chobani Australia
- Nestle forms new unit to "leverage scale"
- Nestle sells baby food brands Alete, Milasan
- General Mills to slash up to 800 more jobs
- Kerry, Premier team up on frozen NPD in UK
- PepsiCo eyes Middle East growth with R&D centre