Propercorn co-founder Ryan Kohn on UK popcorn firm's ambitions - interview
Less than three months after securing investment from the founders of the Innocent Drinks smoothies, UK popcorn maker Propercorn has added to its list of export markets and is also expanding its portfolio. As Propercorn prepares to enter its sixth year of operations, John Shepherd caught up with Propercorn co-founder Ryan Kohn to find out what the next moves ahead for the company might be.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery