FMCG in the Middle East: Interview: Ramsden International CEO Sean Ramsden
The Middle East is often seen as a bit of a golden nugget for exporters, with 98% of its consumables coming from elsewhere in the world. But Sean Ramsden, CEO of UK wholesale exporter Ramsden International, says it's not always the easiest market in which to operate, with strict compliance legislation and a focus on driving down prices. Hannah Abdulla caught up with Ramsden on the sidelines of Gulfood where they exchanged notes on the challenges and advantages of being an exporter to the Middle East.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- Prospects for protein: Snacks growth to continue
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- 2 Sisters Food Group posts higher annual losses
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM
- Dutch confirm second bird flu outbreak
- Dairy Product Production in China
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report