FMCG in the Middle East: Interview: Ramsden International CEO Sean Ramsden
The Middle East is often seen as a bit of a golden nugget for exporters, with 98% of its consumables coming from elsewhere in the world. But Sean Ramsden, CEO of UK wholesale exporter Ramsden International, says it's not always the easiest market in which to operate, with strict compliance legislation and a focus on driving down prices. Hannah Abdulla caught up with Ramsden on the sidelines of Gulfood where they exchanged notes on the challenges and advantages of being an exporter to the Middle East.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- Colian hungry for international growth - interview
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- Why trust is key in US natural food sector
- Nestle sets new savings target
- US food labels to include "added sugars" info
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale
- Premier takes control of powders JV Knighton
- Kraft Heinz to expand US plant