The just-food interview part one: Relevance key to Cranswick's UK growth
UK pork processor Cranswick has grown sales over the past year through some significant contract wins and adjustments to its product mix. The company has also successfully negotiated higher prices despite weak economic sentiment and fierce competition between the country's largest retailers. One of the keys to Cranswick's success has been innovation to keep its product portfolio relevant, CEO Adam Couch told just-food in part one of the just-food interview.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- BRICs: How dairy deal bolsters Lactalis and BRF
- Comment: Kingsmill "youth" appeal bodes well
- Comment: Do not expect huge change at Danone
- Arla joins race for Egypt's Arab Dairy
- San Miguel confirms eyeing bid for United Biscuits
- Mondelez pauses production at Cadbury Oz site
- Glanbia to buy US sports nutrition firm Isopure
- San Miguel Corp., Savola "eye United Biscuits"