just the answer: Scott Wotherspoon, CEO of A2 Milk UK
New Zealand-based A2 Milk Co. is looking to revitalise its business in the UK. It entered the market in 2011 through a venture with Robert Wiseman Dairies. However, the sale of A2's partner to German dairy giant Muller a year later held back its ambitions. Scott Wotherspoon, recently-appointed CEO of A2's UK arm, talks to Dean Best about the company's plans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast