Talking tech: Shopper iQ aims to shed more light on consumers
Suppliers and retailers have a mass of data on consumer behaviour but Shopper iQ believes it provides vital information its rivals do not. Roger Jackson, the service's founder, argues there is a lack of data on why consumers buy certain products and whether they were satisfied with their purchase. He speaks to Dean Best about how Shopper iQ can improve the industry's understanding of consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- Nestle organic sales fall on Asia, Europe
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Heinz jobs in Australasia to go in restructuring
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk