Talking tech: Shopper iQ aims to shed more light on consumers
Suppliers and retailers have a mass of data on consumer behaviour but Shopper iQ believes it provides vital information its rivals do not. Roger Jackson, the service's founder, argues there is a lack of data on why consumers buy certain products and whether they were satisfied with their purchase. He speaks to Dean Best about how Shopper iQ can improve the industry's understanding of consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- just the answer: Birds Eye UK Margaret Jobling
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- Comment: ConAgra failing to address core issues
- Ferrero seals deal for hazelnut firm Oltan
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's