Talking tech: Shopper iQ aims to shed more light on consumers
Suppliers and retailers have a mass of data on consumer behaviour but Shopper iQ believes it provides vital information its rivals do not. Roger Jackson, the service's founder, argues there is a lack of data on why consumers buy certain products and whether they were satisfied with their purchase. He speaks to Dean Best about how Shopper iQ can improve the industry's understanding of consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- Comment: Hain Celestial cognisant of US challenges
- Talking shop: Wal-Mart overhaul, Lidl's US charge
- Can Yildiz's new snacks unit match its ambitions?
- Can dairy-free Flora lift Unilever spreads sales?
- Mondelez continues to see margins up, sales mixed
- Unilever launches dairy-free Ben & Jerry's in US
- Premier Foods launches "first" American wet sauces
- Arla eyes job cuts as part of 2020 growth push
- Lactalis invests in Georgian dairy Sante