Talking tech: Shopper iQ aims to shed more light on consumers
Suppliers and retailers have a mass of data on consumer behaviour but Shopper iQ believes it provides vital information its rivals do not. Roger Jackson, the service's founder, argues there is a lack of data on why consumers buy certain products and whether they were satisfied with their purchase. He speaks to Dean Best about how Shopper iQ can improve the industry's understanding of consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Deal or no deal: Frozen sale makes sense for Kerry
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- JBS sees big opportunity from Primo Smallgoods
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- United Biscuits UK plant to start strike action
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM
- Unilever makes European palm oil pledge