Talking tech: Shopper iQ aims to shed more light on consumers
Suppliers and retailers have a mass of data on consumer behaviour but Shopper iQ believes it provides vital information its rivals do not. Roger Jackson, the service's founder, argues there is a lack of data on why consumers buy certain products and whether they were satisfied with their purchase. He speaks to Dean Best about how Shopper iQ can improve the industry's understanding of consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- Viewpoint: US health food in play - at a price
- Shopper trends: Some confidence but promos popular
- Burton's "eyeing" United Biscuits merger
- Premier Foods revamp creates three divisions
- Unilever to boost presence in Nigeria
- General Mills Q1 profits tumble
- Timeline: Latest on battle over Chiquita