BRICs and beyond: Sodiaal's Candia in the Middle East and Africa
Northern Africa and the Middle East are firmly in the geo-political spotlight, with the political unrest that surfaced in Tunisia last month spreading to the current ongoing protests in Egypt. There are also signs of dissent in Jordan and Yemen. just-food's Stuart Todd spoke to Jean-Luc Deher, international director of French dairy processor Candia, about the Sodiaal-owned company's presence in the region and the risks of operating in such an environment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target