Interview: Spar eyes Middle Eastern promise
Symbol retailer Spar International plans to enter Middle Eastern markets through a tie-up with Dhabi Co-operative Society (ADCOOPS). Katy Askew caught up with Spar MD Gordon Campbell to find out more about the retailer's growth plans for the region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- Premier sales slide but trading profit improves
- Unilever sees lacklustre H1 food sales