St Mamet CEO Matthieu Lambeaux on French fruit group's plans for growth - interview
It has been a year since Conserve Italia, a group of Italian co-operatives, sold France-based packaged fruit supplier St Mamet to French private-equity firm Florac. Matthieu Lambeaux, the former Findus executive, had joined Florac in May 2015 to help the family-owned Florac buy branded food companies in France and became the CEO of St Mamet after the takeover. John Shepherd met Lambeaux at the SIAL trade show last month to discuss his plans to grow the business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife