Sustainability Watch - Andrew Kuyk, Food and Drink Federation
Industry environmental strategies can be accused of greenwash, of lacking transparency and of having more to do with enhancing a lobbying position than genuine engagement. As the Food and Drink Federation (FDF) publishes its third sustainability report, Ben Cooper spoke with Andrew Kuyk, the FDF's director of sustainability, about the organisation's Five-fold Environmental Ambition sustainability strategy and the value of such industry platforms.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO