Sustainability Watch - Brian Shuttleworth, Heinz
In the first Sustainability Watch of 2012, Ben Cooper discusses Heinz's sustainability strategy with Brian Shuttleworth, the company's director of operational risk and sustainability, and looks at how Heinz's knack for creating catchy taglines is helping to communicate the sustainability message to consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- just-food's pick: Products on show at SIAL China
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Kerry adds to Mattessons' adult snacking range
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Greencore convenience focus delivers growth