Sustainability Watch – Mercedes Tallo, Rainforest Alliance
The news that Maltesers is to become a Fairtrade brand underlines both the continued growth in the ethical market and how this increasing consumer appeal has not been lost on marketers. Speaking with Ben Cooper, Mercedes Tallo of the Rainforest Alliance discusses the importance of partnering with big brands and argues that the huge growth in ethical certification reflects tangible improvements in supply chains rather than a desire on the part of brands to look good.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 174-page eBook ‘Food For Thought’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nomad's post-Iglo opportunities
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Focus: Can Arla jump-start UK flavoured milk?
- What the analysts say: Nestle's Q1
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Arla to launch protein dairy drink in UK
- UPDATE: Iglo Foods sold to Nomad for EUR2.6bn
- Pork Farms' Kerry pastry deal nears green light
- McCormick to move roles to Poland
- Kerry Group launches Meateors meat snacks