Sustainability Watch - Richard Doyle, IDF
In the first of a new series of interviews focusing on sustainability issues, Richard Doyle, president of the International Dairy Federation (IDF), spoke with Ben Cooper about the Global Dairy Agenda for Action and his hopes that the industry's recently-launched sustainability platform will foster best practice in climate change mitigation - and facilitate engagement with policymakers and other stakeholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant