Tetra Pak's new CEO is the complete package
Having spent 25 years at Tetra Pak, Dennis Jönsson is steeped in the ethos of the iconic Swedish packaging giant. But dyed in the wool or not, the new CEO displays a fresh outlook and vision for the company. Dean Best met Jönsson to find out more about his plans to develop new markets and take full advantage of Tetra Pak's green credentials.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast