The bitesize interview - The Kids Food Co. CEO Sally Preston
UK firm The Kids Food Co. is a building a notable presence in the country's baby and toddler snacking sector. Founder and CEO Sally Preston kicks off bitesize, just-food's newest interview section, which focuses on global up-and-coming, small- and medium-sized enterprises. Here, she talks big kids, the importance of originality, the opportunities in healthy eating and getting into China early on with Hannah Abdulla.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How the CGF plans to halve global food waste
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- Focus: Will synergies lift Ahold Delhaize in US?
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- 10 Things to Learn - JBS's acquisition of Moy Park
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- Kellogg eyes trends with product launches
- CMA "accepts" Muller's revised Dairy Crest offer
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims