The bitesize interview - The Kids Food Co. CEO Sally Preston
UK firm The Kids Food Co. is a building a notable presence in the country's baby and toddler snacking sector. Founder and CEO Sally Preston kicks off bitesize, just-food's newest interview section, which focuses on global up-and-coming, small- and medium-sized enterprises. Here, she talks big kids, the importance of originality, the opportunities in healthy eating and getting into China early on with Hannah Abdulla.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- ConAgra Foods: what could happen next? - analysis
- Why Mars rice plan not just crop-ticking exercise
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- Interview: Ritter sees growth potential in US, EU
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- Hovis plans cuts amid anxiety over UK bread demand
- Aryzta regional CEO steps down
- Maple Leaf Foods to cut over 400 jobs
- "Serious" suitors lined up for Chicken of The Sea
- Unilever sets 2030 carbon positive goal