The bitesize interview - The Kids Food Co. CEO Sally Preston
UK firm The Kids Food Co. is a building a notable presence in the country's baby and toddler snacking sector. Founder and CEO Sally Preston kicks off bitesize, just-food's newest interview section, which focuses on global up-and-coming, small- and medium-sized enterprises. Here, she talks big kids, the importance of originality, the opportunities in healthy eating and getting into China early on with Hannah Abdulla.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target